LOOKING TO REDUCE STOMACH FAT???
A great look can only get better with great curves.
YOUR SOLUTION IS HERE!!!
What is a waist cincher?
A waist cincher is a band worn around your stomach that helps reduce the appearance of your stomach. A waist cincher band provides powerful compression using a combination of power latex, flexi-boning, hook eye closures and cotton materials offering considerably more waist slimming than shapewear like Spanx, Wacoal, Maidenform, Flexees, etc. Waist cinchers can also be known as waist corsets, fajas, and girdles.
A waist cincher can help lose a couple of inches from your waist if used with proper exercising. It is designed to make you sweat. Aside from helping you lose a couple of inches it can also:
- lift bust when worn under garments
- support back that might alleviate back pain
- creates an elegant posture
Waist cinchers can also be used after giving birth to help you regain back to your normal figure.
Some disadvantages waist cinchers can cause but can easily be fixed :
- Irritation/Chafing – Can be caused by the bare skin rubbing against the waist cincher. This can be fix by wearing your waist cincher with a thin shirt or camisole.
- Aches/Pains- Can be caused by purchasing the improper size. So make sure that when purchasing a waist cincher that it is your proper size and it is not to tight on your stomach that you can’t handle.